This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx. All opinions are 100% my own.
I probably say this every holiday season, but it never changes. For some reason the men in my life are the hardest to buy for! Throughout the year, I make sure I take note about things I hear them mention they like/want/need, which is definitely helpful. Otherwise I like to scour the internet for unique gift ideas for these guys. I rounded up a few of my favorites from this year in this 2020 Gift Guide for the Men. These items are perfect for a brother, grandfather, dad, father-in-law, spouse or significant other, guy friend, or coworker!
2020 Gift Guide for the Men
- 1. Vinyl Age: A Guide to Record Collecting Now by Max Brzezinski and Carolina Soul I’ve noticed a trend more recently seeing vinyl records making a come back! There have even been some super cute record players, too. I thought this book would be the perfect gift for the music lover in your life, or perhaps you have who collects records as well! Because the book is filled with tips, images, and considered a definitive guide to record collecting, it would make such a good coffee table book in a man cave or office. I don’t know about you, but I love a good coffee table book because I always learn something I didn’t know!
2. Premium Leather Goods from Tanon Goods There is just nothing like the smell of leather goods. The first thing I did when I opened this box was smell the fresh scent of brand new, quality leather. I can’t be alone in this!
Tanon Goods came out with a customizable line that I think make for the perfect gifts. I feel like every man needs a good wallet and phone case. Tanon Goods is taking it up a notch by adding in a case for your airpods! These are the three main essentials men need and get good use out of.
I chose to customize Joey’s with an all black leather and I put his initials on each piece with a silver foil. You have several options to customize colors for leather and the initials!
Tanon Goods was so kind to offer anyone reading this 10% off your order with code: ASHLEY-10
- 3. Glasses from Zenni If you’ve been around here a while you know that I love my Zenni Blokz™. I was first introduced to Zenni Blokz™ blue blocker lenses about two years ago. They have since become a daily necessity because they help protect my eyes from the blue light that comes off any digital device! (This blue light can cause tired, irritated, and blurry vision and these glasses help eliminate that!)
- Surely, there is a man in your life that could use such a practical gift! I realized Joey didn’t have a pair of these so I ended up buying these frames for him. I definitely think he will notice a difference from working at the computer all day!
- 4. Phone Stand from Tekneksavr Did you know that bending your neck to do things like texting or scrolling our phones can increase our head weight from 12 lbs to an effective weight of 60 lbs? No wonder it’s so common to have neck pain! Dr.’s actually recommend holding your phone at eye level to avoid this, but we know that’s not always the easiest option. Tekneksavr came up with the perfect solution to improve your neck posture while using your phone. The wand attaches to your phone and can be moved in any direction so it can be adjusted for you, specifically, to help eliminate neck discomfort and strain while using your phone.
- 5. ROCCAT® Elo X Stereo Gaming Headset We all know someone who is a gamer, and this Gaming Headset is exactly what they need to take their gaming experience to the next level. This headset is equipped with excellent sound so you can hear the high of highs and the low of lows giving you the ultimate gaming experience. Engage in crystal clear chats with the noise cancelling microphone, and on certain gaming devices you can even completely get submersed in the surround sounds so you can hear sound above and below you so you don’t miss a thing.
This headset is compatible with multi-game consoles, tablets, phones, and most importantly comes with a 3.5mm jack to connect to your PC. These headsets work with everything, but the best part is the value for your dollar you are getting. You get versatility, quality sound, and comfort for the very reasonable price of $49.99. Check out this video so you can see all the features!
I thought these really unique ideas would be great for all the men on my list. If I’m being honest, some of these would definitely double as an option for the ladies, too! What item would you add to this gift guide for the men? Also, I’d love to know who is the hardest to buy for on your list?!