- There are so many fun trends going on right now, I wanted to share my Top 10 Spring trends that you have to embrace right now! Don’t wait another minute or you will miss out on all the fun! Honestly, though, I have certain reasons why I love each season’s fashion and in the Spring I feel like my wardrobe awakens and comes to life with pastels, stripes, and florals! I’m actually going crazy over all 10 of these trends, so forewarning, I’m a little enthusiastic about them!
- 1. Scalloped Edges
- Kate Spade Handbags
- Scalloped edges are on major trend right now! From swimsuits to handbags and everything in between, I’m seeing them everywhere! Kate Spade has fully embraced the scalloped edge and has perfected these beautiful bags and clutches.
Black Whole Piece // Bikini Version
- Marysia Swim has also perfected this trend with gorgeous whole piece swimsuits, halter, and bandeau bikinis.
- 2. White Denim
- JBrand Denim // Budget Friendly Options
- White Denim is such a classic staple that is honestly something you can wear all year long now, so invest in a good pair of white denim. Trust me, they will last you forever. I have this JBrand version that are distressed and a Joe’s Jeans pair that are smooth for the days I want to dress up my look. White pants just really brighten up any outfit and can be worn with booties, sneakers, and pumps!
- 3. Straw Accents
- Straw Clutch
- Straw accents are such a spring staple each year, but every year they evolve in different ways, like this cute clutch that has a pop of color through it. Mar Y Sol has the cutest straw bags that are perfect for traveling or having a beach day. Target also has some budget friendly straw bags that are just too cute to pass up!
- 4. Pom Poms and Tassels
Pom poms, pom poms everywhere! Oh, and tassels too! Everyone is going crazy over these little details. This darling trend is taking over from sandals, bags, to dresses and beach cover ups. I would absolutely embrace the earrings, but my ears aren’t pierced.
Gladiator sandals have been trending for the last few years and it looks like it’s a trend that’s here to stay, says Blair Eadie from Atlantic Pacific. (Probably my favorite blogger ever!) Valentino came out with some fab rock stud sandals, but the price was a little steep for me, so when I found these Rebecca Minkoff gladiators, I couldn’t pass them up! Gladiators, tall or short, can be worn with anything! I mean anything! Pair them casually with shorts or dress them up with a dress.
Just like your white denim, everyone needs a LWD (last seen in Hawaii). This dress is perfect. I wore it as a beach cover up in Maui and out for a nice dinner date. It’s so comfortable, but still very feminine with the low cut v-neck.
I’ve been going crazy over this trend. I think my off the shoulder collection has officially become a collection. I love how feminine I feel just showing off my shoulders. Off the shoulder dresses easily make a bold statement! It’s still such a simple go to for the Spring and well into the summer months, which is important to me. I dont’ want my wardobe to be complicated during the Spring months.
This was a trend that I saw on some super famous fashion bloggers that I initially thought, oh my gosh, I love this, but can I pull that off? I really wasn’t sure at all, but I kept seeing it, so I thought I had to try it. Guess what? I tried it, and I loved it! My outfit here is so simple, basic tee, high waist jeans, and heels, but adding this cute bandana neck tie make this simple outfit look uber trendy and chic!
Oh my goodness…These watermelons are the cutest! You can’t forget your accessories this Spring. They want to be dressed up with fun colors, fruit details, and feminine lace prints!
This darling Thayer dress just says it all. Darling, chic, feminine, all of my favorite things combined. This look showcases the off the shoulder trend, gladiator sandals, with ruffles and frills! I just love anything that is feminine! Ruffles and frills are the epitome of femininity, and I’m fully embracing it this Spring!
What are some of your favorite trends you have been seeing this season so far? Share with me!