This Year’s Must Have Fall Items (On Sale!)
It’s officially Fall now! We moved on from #HotGirlSummer to #ChristianGirlAutumn so nobody can give me a hard time for all the pumpkin spice lattes, blanket scarves, and Celine bags! Each year I love to do a post of some of my favorite items to grab for the year and let you all know what’s trending for the season. The even better part is some of my favorite brands for Fall are currently on sale!
This sale is always so popular that items sell out fast, so this code will get you in 1 day early with VIP Access.
- Shopbop Sale Details:
- 20% off orders under $500
- 25% off orders above $500.
- CODE: STOCKUP19
- Includes full price and sale items.
This Year’s Must Have Fall Items
- 1. Leopard Anything and Everything
- I’m seeing spots. They are everywhere. Honestly, I’m not even mad about it. I know leopard is a bold print, but it’s also kind of like a neutral to me because it goes with anything! You can take a simple outfit and add a leopard heel or accessory and step up your look completely!
- Top // Bottoms // Calkpak Travel Bags // Leopard Sherpa (SWOON) // Puff Sleeve Dress
- 2. Plaid Blazers– I’ve been a huge fan of blazers for quite some time now. I definitely go through my phases where I’m wearing them constantly or not at all. Right now- I’m wearing them. I’ve been grabbing this plaid blazer more and more because it’s just such a great closet staple. I dressed it up a little with this look, but Ive also work it with shorts, a tee, and sneakers!
- Blazer // Lace Trim Cami // Denim
- 3. Oversized Sweaters– It’s simply not possible to have too many oversized sweaters. I’m OBSESSED with this sweater and it comes in several other colors. I’m thinking of grabbing this color also because it’s SO good! If you size up you can probably wear it as a sweater dress!
- Sweater // Mom Jeans // Raffia Mules (OBSESSED) // Sunnies // Gucci Bag
- 4. Light Denim- A not so typical Fall trend, but I like it! Saving all my summer denim for Fall! (See above photo!)
- 5. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings- If you don’t own a pair of Spanx Faux leather leggings- NOW is the time to buy. I cannot tell you how comfortable these leggings are. They are the BEST quality and have a high waist which sucks everything in. The faux leather look is so trendy and makes for an easy errand outfit or the perfect piece to dress up with some over the knee boots and a cute top!
- Leggings // APL Sneakers
- 6. Slip Skirt- So many slip skirts these days! I like them a lot, but they aren’t always the MOST flattering on me, but don’t let that deter you. This trend is too cute and it pairs perfectly with a tee shirt and booties or an oversized sweater!
- Tee Shirt // Booties // Similar Skirt // Hat (My favorite Brand!)
- 7. Pointed Toe Boots– Over the years the trends in booties seems to waiver between round toe, square toe, and pointed toe. This year is pointed toe. I definitely scooped up this caged pair and I was in need of a new brown pair!
- 8. Snake Skin Prints- This is one trend I can’t decide if I like yet or not. It usually takes me a minute for certain trends to “settle” with me. This is one of those trends but it’s very popular right now!
- 9. Hair Accessories– I’m not questioning the hair accessory trend. I LOVE IT. Honestly, it’s so easy to add a little hair scarf or barrette if you are just having an off hair day. Hair accessories fix everything!
- 10. Hats– Another oldie but goodie and a complete bad hair day fix! I love a good hat in the fall and winter months- I’ll take all the warm beanies and wide brim hats!
- What’s your favorite Must Have Fall item this Fall? Let me know and I’ll style it for you!