I was saying on my Instagram stories the other day how this year I felt like I just needed a complete Fall refresh! Last year my wardrobe mostly consisted of loungewear so I hardly bought a thing. This year I’m ready to get all dolled up wear all the cute things. I grabbed some of the cutest pieces from a shopping trip to the mall recently, but I’ve been waiting for the Shopbop sale to refresh my shoe game. It’s my favorite place to buy the seasons must have boots and booties- and really just anything! I might do some damage.
Shopbop Style Event: Code: STYLE
15% off orders of $200+
20% off orders of $500+
25% off orders of $800+
This Season’s Must Have Fall Shoes
- The Chelsea Boot– This is a must have boot this season. If you only buy one shoe for Fall, make it a Chelsea Boot. It is such a versatile shoe you can easily wear it on a daily basis.
- The Loafer– I’m loving the loafer comeback this season. It’s not that it really went away, but I’m seeing it everywhere. Of course I love the Gucci Princeton loafers- such a classic, but this Same Edelman Loafer is such a good price point and really nice quality. I have these, myself!
- A Chunky Sneaker (aka The Dad Sneaker)- I am LOVING a chunky sneaker this season and I’m seeing it everywhere and being worn so many ways. Obviously you can embrace the athleisure look, but I’m really into the Dad Sneaker paired with jeans a blazer and some sunnies to make an entire mood.
- Mach & Mach – I wouldn’t necessarily say these are Fall but my head immediately goes to events and, of course, Holiday parties. Are these not the most beautiful shoes ever? I honestly cannot stop thinking about them. Warning, these aren’t part of the sale and are quite the splurge… but WOW are they beautiful.
- Clogs- You read that right- clogs are completely back and TBH I’m not sure how I feel about them. My friend, Brianne, has a pair and she totally rocks them. I just haven’t taken the plunge yet. Thoughts on this trend?
- Add a Little Texture– I’m here for this trend! I’m seeing lots of shoes that kind of look like slippers with shearling details but they are completely wearable outdoor. There are a ton of boots and slide style options with lots of texture being added with fur and shearing and it’s kind of fun.
- The Riding Boot– I actually need to grab a new riding boot. The ones I have are pretty old and they don’t really fit my calf that well. These are nice and updated for a reasonable price. I’m seeing them paired with denim, skirts, and maxi dresses, too!
Okay, okay so I can’t do a blog post without sharing some of my favorite clothing items for Fall, especially when they are on sale.