Summertime Favorites in Pittsburgh + Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway
Is it me or this Summer flying by? I can’t believe we are already into July! I’m trying to conjure up a way to squeeze in another vacation before Fall arrives. (I also have to admit, I’m kind of excited for Fall.) It’s always so hard for me because as much as I love summer, I love Fall even more. I never wish away the summer, but I’m always secretly excited to throw on an oversized sweater, booties, and grab a pumpkin spice latte. I think the Nordstrom Anniversary sale certainly doesn’t help matters since most of their items are Fall products. You can read more about the Anniversary sale in this blog post. (Also- there is an awesome giveaway below!)
Shop the Look!
Shirt // Overalls (Super cute jumpsuit)// Shoes // Basket Bag // Hat
While we are still in the midst of Summer, I thought I would share some of my Summertime Favorites with you!
- 1. Beach Vacations- We just recently came home for a relaxing week at the beach and I’m already wanting to go back! There is nothing better than basking in the hot sun with the cool ocean breeze whisking past your face. My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is to have a cup of coffee while watching the sun come up over the ocean. It’s perfection, listening to the ocean waves crash on the sand, feeling the breeze, and just relaxing and admiring the beauty.
2. Rose Evenings- When we traveled to Charleston a few years ago I had my first glass of Rose and I’ve been hooked ever since! I love a cold glass of Rose to settle down with in the evenings. It’s even better sitting outside on the patio or porch. Maybe it’s because Rose is now tied to such good memories, but it definitely puts me in my happy place. (Maybe because it’s wine, also).
3. Al Fresco Dining– I looooove sitting outside to eat. I don’t even care if it’s 91 degrees and I’m sweating. There is just something about enjoying a meal on the patio or outside. Joey had to get used to this one because he was not into it. Now, I think he’s come around. It’s usually much quieter and living in Pittsburgh, I need to get all the sunshine I can get!
4. Sunday Brunch- I know you definitely don’t need Summer for this one, but I tended to find myself going to Sunday Brunch on the reg during the summer months! My favorite places in Pittsburgh for brunch are Meat and Potatoes, Or, The Whale, and FL2.
5. Local Festivals – Pittsburgh has sooo many options for festivals all summer long! My favorites are Picklesburgh (Yes, a pickle festival) and the Bloody Mary Festival,
Photography by Samantha May
Now…it’s time for a fabulous giveaway!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, just in time to shop the Anniversary Sale!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 7/9.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited.
By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task,
which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.