I’m telling the truth when I say my goal is to have my favorites post up by the 5th of every month. I really try, but it seems like it never fails that I end up delayed. As I say every month, it’s better late than never. So let’s dive right into my September 2021 Favorites. If you are new here, each month I round up the top items from the previous month. These items may have been an item that was a big selling item for the month or just an item that I really love that I want to make sure you didn’t miss.
September 2021 Favorites
- Bryce Shearling Slides– These are going to come in handy since it’s officially cozy season. They are currently on sale for 40% off and come in several colors. I love them as a house slipper because the platform makes them stylish, but it has a firm bottom and can easily be worn out and about. Texture is in!
- The Pacsun Homecoming Shirt– This little cutie has been in the top 10 since I shared it with you guys. It’s under $50 and it’s a complete dupe of the ever popular Free People Ruby Jacket that is $128 and seems to be sold out pretty frequently. (You can shop the entire look here)
- Ribbed Knit Cardigan– This is a good one. I bought it without any expectations. I put it on the day it came in the mail and didn’t look back. It’s nice and oversized and very comfy. (You can shop the entire look here)
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings– These are such a classic. I wear them so much that I bought a second pair so I can alternate. They are a soft material and with the look of faux leather. I love them so much. You can get them on sale right now at Shopbop. (Shop the entire look here)
- Off the Shoulder Sweater ($19!) Okay I’m cheating a little bit here. This sweater was technically an October share, but I have a suspicion that it’s going to sell out. It’s only $19 and how darling is it? You can shop this entire look here.
- AE Next Level Super High Waist Flare Jeans– Okay I’m entirely obsessed with these jeans. I saw them on my 13 year old niece and was Immediately I need those jeans where are they from. She’s definitely cooler than me anyway. The best part Is they are under $50.
- Modern Arched Full Length Mirror– I’d love to get into posting about more home decor. The truth is, my house always feels like a mess. Maybe one day. Until that I have a toddler that can make a room look like a tornado came through in 2.5 seconds. I found this arched mirror for my office and fell in love. I thought the price was reasonable and its so classic and timeless.
- A Cute Little Witch– Honestly this is the easiest Halloween costume you can get. I’d say she’s pretty darn cute. Everything is from Amazon so even if you need something last minute, this is a perfect option!
- Bats (Located on the playhouse) I am also adding these cute little bats to this list. I just ordered another set of them because I love them so much. They are cute and not super spooky!
Shew! I love doing this post every month. It gives me a little recap of the month which is nice because time is flying by. I’m starting to work on my Holiday Gift Guides. Can you even believe it?! I can’t either, but I have a feeling this is the year to not do things last minute. I have a feeling things will sell out.