I feel like 2021 has been the year of self care. Our social calendars are slowly filling back up again and the sweatpants might even get traded out for a pair of jeans or a (gasp!) a party dress! As part of my own self care, I know I definitely took a little more time this year to really edit down the beauty items in my arsenal to the ones I truly love and use. For the Sephora Beauty Insider Holiday Event this year, I’ve narrowed down my recommendations to five of the items I can’t live without and five that are on my list to try!
Rouge members: November 5th with 20%
VIB members: November 9th with 15% off
Beauty Insiders: November 11th with 10% off
The sale runs through November 15th and this year they’re adding a bonus sale on all Sephora Collection items for 30% off the entire duration of the event!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation– The first item I always repurchase during the sale is my ride or die foundation from Giorgio Armani. Luminous Silk has been a staple in my makeup for as long as I can remember and the Beauty Insider Sale is the best time to repurchase it! I rotate between two shades depending on my tan at the time!
- Benefit Cosemetics Fouroscope Palette– This palette from encompasses three of my absolute favorite items, Hoola Bronzer, Cookie Highlighter, and a peachy pink blush. The products are full size and the price is already a steal so snagging one of these during the sale is a win/win!
- Supergoop – One of my biggest skincare focuses this year has been on wearing SPF daily. Even though we live in dreary Pittsburgh, SPF is the best way to keep your skin healthy and save you from spending tons on anti-aging products down the road. Supergoop has become one of my favorite brands because they have a sunscreen for every skin type. I’ve been loving the mineral SPF lately but you cannot go wrong with any of their options!
- Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer– A few years ago if you would have told me I’d be using a $400 hair dryer, I wouldn’t have believed you. The Dyson dryer, however, is worth every single penny! This was my splurge purchase during the sale a few years ago and I truly love it so much! It’s changed the overall health of my hair and makes styling it faster and easier.
- Sephora Collection brushes– My last Sephora staple items are a few of the Sephora Collection brushes. This contour brush specifically is my absolute fave and during the sale it’ll be part of the 30% off! I love the kits they put together for the holidays, too and with the 30% off they’ll be such a steal!
I’ve also had my eye on a few items that I’ve heard amazing things about and the sale is the best time to try them out!
New Beauty Items I’m Trying
- Rare Beauty is the new-is makeup line by Selena Gomez and they just recently launched a mascara. It has the fluffier, fuller brush style I prefer and the reviews sound amazing! *adds to cart*
- Summer Fridays is a brand I’ve loved the last few years. Their lip balm is a repeat purchase for me and I really enjoyed their oil-free moisturizer over summer. With the weather changing, I’m looking to add a bit more hydration to my skincare routine and this newer oil from them looks incredible. It has a blend of sixteen oils and is supposed to leave you glowing!
- Ouai is a brand that has something for every hair type. I love their Fine Hair range but have been eyeing up their Scalp & Body Scrub. It’s the perfect blend to add in to a hot shower to up your at-home spa experience! I know it has to smell amazing, too because they do the BEST scents.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills– I started getting my eyebrows laminated this year and have been loving the outcome! In between appointments I sometimes want a little extra help to extend the life of the treatment. Anastasia is KNOWN for their brow products and this set from Anastasia Beverly Hills looks like it has everything I’d need and comes in a ton of different hair colors!
- Eyeshadow Palettes – You guys know I love my Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette! Sadly, I think it might be getting discontinued since they’ve brought a few new Naked palettes since it launched. They do still have a mini version, which I highly recommend grabbing now so you have it before its gone. I always see the gorgeous colors of the Natasha Denona eye palettes at my Sephora and this one looks like the perfect holiday vibe to try out! Those shimmer shades are just – chef’s kiss!
The only other thing I usually shop for during this sale event are gift sets. Brands come out with their best sets for the holidays and they make great gifts as whole sets or to break up and add to stockings or other larger gifts as an add on! The sets themselves are always such a good deal!
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win $750 PayPal Cash!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 11/21. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.