Hi loves! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I know it’s so rare to see a weekend post, but I was inspired by the nice weather this weekend and decided to do a pool essentials list because it is definitely that time of year! (Everything will be linked below the post for you!)
- The Bag: I looove to have a large bag to carry all of my things in it. I thought this one was the perfect size and comfortable enough to carry around to the beach or pool.
- Sunnies: This one goes without saying- protect those beauties. They can get sunburnt, too! Plus they are fashionable… I thought the retro look of these was just too fun to pass up and they come in white!
- Sunblock: A priority on my list. I won’t lecture you on the necessity of wearing it, but 1 out of 5 people get skin cancer. Sunblock reduces your risk by 80%!! Here are some good facts about what you need to know. I just discovered this Sunbum sunblock about a year ago and I’ve been using it ever since. I love it because it’s paraben free, hypoallergenic, gluten free, and vegan.
- Chapstick: It’s the worst when you get your lips burnt. I won’t ever do that again! Sunbum with an spf here as well!
- Flip Flops: Another easy one for a pool day. Something simple, but still cute. I’m also really loving the jeweled ones.
- Sunhat: I actually learned the hard way with this as well….My head burned so bad where my part was one time. It was not fun and when it started to peel– that is a whole different story. Another fashionable piece that has a purpose :-). Fedoras are always super cute to wear as well.
- H20: Stay extra hydrated while being pool side because the sun can dehydrate you so quickly. This bottle is super cute, durable, and glass (none of the bad stuff that’s in plastic.) Plus being hydrated gives you other benefits like healthy skin, helps maintain a proper body weight, helps improve blood flow and oxygen.
- Cute Beach Towel
- Swimsuit: I couldn’t get over how cute this one is and the price is pretty good! It reminds me of all the bow swim from Kate Spade! Bottoms ($32) and Bow Top ($24!)
- Cover up: This is actually a tee from Abercrombie that is sold out, but here and here are some things similar!
- For Fun: This little flamingo. How cute is he? I think because I have boy dogs, I refer to all things as “he.” I also thought adding flash temporary tattoo would be cute and I always wear my Loka bracelet at much as possible.
*Thank you Swim Outlet for sponsoring this post and making my pool day a blast!