Okay, sooo somehow it’s already November? Seriously, guys, is anyone else feeling like it’s going to be 2023 tomorrow? This year is literally flying by. I decided I had to get these October 2022 favorites posted ASAP before I go into full-blown Christmas mode. This favorites haul is a really good one–I’ve been wearing many of these pieces over and over, so I hope you love them too!
October 2022 Favorites
- GG Fishnet Tights- These GG fishnets have basically become my second skin lately. They are my go-to fashion tights and really help to complete a look! Forever 21 Jumpsuit // Sweater // Long Sleeve Tee // Scrunch Socks // Ugg Mini Ultra Boots
- Forever 21 One Piece -You know that I’m usually a big fan of joggers and tanks for lounging and running errands because of how comfy and simple they are. This one piece from Forever 21 is a game changer and has made putting together an outfit that much more simple! I sometimes like to wear this with a jean jacket or shacket over top and a pair of sneakers. Here, I decided to layer a long sleeve tee and sweater on top for some extra coziness. Lululemon Everywhere Fleece Belt Bag // FP Movement Happiness Runs Tank // Abercrombie Joggers
- Everywhere Fleece Belt Bag-I’ve gotten so much use out of this little lululemon belt bag. It has enough space for all of my essentials and is just so freaking cute.
4. Ribbed Dress- Definitely thriving over here during sweater dress season! Amazon really delivered with this ribbed sweater dress–I love the color, and it’s so flattering, especially with a belt added around the waist.
5. Plaid Shacket (on sale!)- This plaid shacket from Forever 21 is truly a staple piece, and I’ve been reaching for it more and more lately. It’s currently 30% off, so don’t wait to grab this one!
6. Stanley Mug– You guys are still loving this Stanley mug, and so am I! I think I might need to buy a few more colors because I literally use this every single day. I love that It has a handle, straw, AND fits in my car’s cupholder.
7. Cropped Sherpa Shirt Jacket – Sherpa and shirt jackets are both trending this fall, so naturally I’m obsessed with this sherpa shacket from Abercrombie & Fitch. It’s super soft, cropped and slightly oversized.
8. Favorite Crewneck Sweater (on sale!)- I feel like there’s no such thing as too many sweaters for fall and winter, so this crewneck sweater from Forever 21 is definitely a great one to pick up. I’m obsessed with the dropped sleeves and relaxed silhouette. Plus, It’s 30% off right now!
9. Oversized Flannel (on sale)-For me, flannels and fall go together as perfectly as pizza and wine. This one from Forever 21 perfect for layering, and I think that this black and white pattern will transition nicely into the winter months.
10. Shacket (on sale)– Another shacket because why not? This one is made of a French terry fabric, making is lightweight and soft. It’s also 30% off and comes in four adorable colors.