It’s everyone’s favorite time of year–the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I know that the sale can seem a bit overwhelming, so I’m sharing my top picks from this year. I’m including a good variety of items, and while many of them come in different colors, I made sure to feature lots of neutrals for some great basics to add to your wardrobe. So here we go…my top picks from the 2022 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!
- Love Letter Embroidered Floral Appliqué Blazer by CINQ À SEPT– This blazer is definitely a statement piece and has me dreaming of sipping champagne in the city of love. The silhouette of this piece is so flattering, and the embellishments add a dreamy, feminine touch. Now $464.99 (original $695)
RIKI 10X Skinny Lighted Mirror by Riki loves Riki – I hoped to find a great mirror during this sale, and this one checks all the boxes. It provides 10x magnification plus five different levels of brightness with its LED lights. I also love its Bluetooth feature that allows you to attach your phone. Simply press the camera button on the mirror to easily take photos and video! Now $150 (original $230)
- Good Icon High Waist Step Hem Bootcut Jeans by Good American – I love the Good American brand because it’s owned by women and made to fit all different body types and sizes. These Icon High Waisted jeans have great distressed detailing throughout the legs. They also feature fray step hems to show off your shoes! Now $109 (original $169)
- Swim Too Deep Turtleneck by Free People – I decided to size down in this turtleneck because it’s oversized, but I’ve seen some wear it as a dress if you want to go larger. It’s very soft and comes in five different colors. Definitely a great piece to transition into fall. Now $79 (original $$128)
- Women’s Polo Sweater by Topshop – Okay, yep, I’m kind of obsessed with this one. The dropped shoulder and statement collar make this polo stand out, and it comes in two gorgeous shades. Now $44 (original $68)
- Funnel Neck Ribbed Bodysuit by Naked Wardrobe – I never say no to a good bodysuit! This one by Naked Wardrobe makes for a great basic to add to your closet. It’s ribbed with a high neck, racerback, and it comes in four neutral shades. Keep in mind that it runs small, so make sure to go up a size. Now $39 (original $54)
- If Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt by IETS FRANS- Strongly considering getting matching sweatshirts for Joey and me because this one is just too cute. It’s slouchy and super soft, so I’m excited to wear it around the house or layered on my way to the gym or to run errands! Now $44 (original $59)
- Better Than Faux Leather Midi Pencil Skirt by Good American – Another goodie by Good American! This pencil skirt is made from buttery-soft faux leather. It’s high-waisted and features a high slit in the back. I love how sleek and versatile it is, and true to the brand, it comes in a wide range of sizes. Now $94 (original $145)
- Night Lily Ribbed Crop Top by Free People – This darling ribbed crop top comes in three colors and has the most adorable puffed sleeve detail. I also love that it’s form-fitting with a square neckline to show a little extra skin. Now $49 (original $78)
Let me know your favorite of my top picks from the 2022 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and be sure to share your own favorites!