It’s officially the Sephora Beauty Insider sale and instead of just sharing a ton of products with you guys, I thought I would share my top 10 Sephora Beauty Finds of all time. When it comes to my beauty routine, I like to switch things up and try new things all the time. However, there are some items that no matter what the newest and greatest is that I try, I always find myself coming right back to these top 10. These are my tried and true Beauty finds that I always keep a back up of or stock up on during a sale.
My Top 10 Sephora Beauty Finds of All Time
- 1. Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation– I have been using this foundation for years. I have searched high and low just to test out other foundations, and honestly nothing compares to this one. It makes my skin look hydrated and smooth. It blends so well and I never feel like it just “sits” on top of my skin. I cannot recommend it enough. I usually use my BeautyBlender to apply it and I always keep it in two shades- one lighter shade for when I don’t have a spray tan or tan and then a darker shade for summer/spray tans.
2. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer– This hair dyer is a new addition to my beauty routine. I would say I’ve owned my dyer for about a year now. Originally, I thought there was no way I was paying this much for a hair dryer, but let me tell you a backstory. I actually bought the Dyson Airwrap to test on my hair and it comes with a hair dryer attachment. The Airwrap just wasn’t for me so I sent it back, but I quickly realized how much I missed the hair dryer after going back to my old one. That is when I knew I needed it. I waited until the next Sephora Beauty Insider Sale and snatched one up. I haven’t looked back. If you are contemplating a more pricey item, this is the time to buy.
3. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette– I have several eyeshadow palettes that I love, but this is one of the two that I use the most. I actually received this in a PR package and thought it would be one that I would never wear and boy was I wrong. The colors are so fun and vibrant and I think they go very well with my light hair and skin color. I use it all year long, but especially in the Fall.
4. Too Faced Naturals Eyeshadow Palette– Everyone needs a neutrals eye palette. It’s just a beauty staple. This is one of those items that I’ve tried all different brands and I always, always come back to this Too Faced one. The colors are perfect for a no make up look, but there is such a variety that you can even do a neutral smokey look! The pigment is always spot on! I apply the shadow over top this base primer and the combination lasts all day with no touch ups.
5. Benefit Cookie Highlighter- The number of highlighters I’ve tried over the course of time is insane. I LOVE a good highlight so it was worth it because it led me to this HOLY GRAIL of highlighters. Nothing compares to this. I’ve tried creams, I’ve tried high end expensive ones- and I keep this one in stock. The color is perfect for anyone and goes on so smooth and I think the price point is reasonable.
6. Drybar Texas Tease Teasing Brush- I definitely have own this brush for years now and it’s another item that there is NOTHING else like it. If you are looking to boost some volume at your roots or make a messy bun this brush is a necessity. A lot of times I will give my hair a quick spray with this thickening spray and then do a little tease with my Drybar brush and I’m set. People always ask me how I get my volume- and this is my secret.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finishing Powder-This finishing powder is a newer addition to my routine, but I don’t see me changing it any time soon. When we had our Anniversary Party, Tricia, the girl who did my makeup put this on my face and I was SHOOK. I could not get over how smooth my face looked and I bought it IMMEDIATELY afterward. It neutralizes your face for a perfect, matte finish. It’s worth every penny.
8. T3 Whirl Trio- This is another splurge item, but it’s one that I do not see myself ever living without. I’ve had my Whirl Trio for years (bought on a Sephora Sale) and I haven’t looked back. The curls are just so good. You can adjust the temperature for optimal heat for your hair. I also have this 1″ barrel that I use the majority of the time, but I love getting the wands out to play and change up my routine.
9. Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer with SPF– This is my favorite tinted moisturizer for those days that you don’t really need or want a full face of makeup. This tinted moisturizer is light and hydrating but offers just enough coverage. It also has an SPF 30 in it which all of the above make it perfect for beach days. I am currently testing out this brand of a tinted face oil for something different. I honestly can’t decide if I like it yet!
10. Supergoop Mineral Suncreen– I’ve been reading a lot about mineral sunscreen lately, and it seems like it’s the better option for sun protection, however, it’ shard finding mineral sunscreen that doesn’t leave a white sheen on you. I have used several SuperGoop sunscreens like this GlowStick and this Unseen Sunscreen and I LOVE them. My friend, Jenna told me how good this Mineral one was so it’s actually in my cart. I added it to these posts because I always trust what Jenna says – and I know how much I liked the other sunscreens I have tried!