Summer is HERE!! Is it just me, or is this year flying by? Tbh I’ve been in a bit of a funk lately, but the weather finally being nice is seriously making such a huge difference– suddenly want to do ALL the summer things, and my May 2022 Monthly Favorites are all must-haves for summer!
Mostly clothes this month, but I’ve included a couple of home items as well. Let me know your favorites and what your summer must-haves are!
May 2022 Monthly Favorites
- Pink Stripe Set – When I saw this set on Amazon I instantly fell in love. It is so cute for lounging during the summer and can be worn as a swimsuit coverup as well!
2. Nirvana Sweatshirt– This sweatshirt is perfect for lounging and those summer nights! It is so soft, and the bright colors are everything!
3. Ribbed Dress– Back with this adorable ribbed dress from Old Navy. It is slimming, comfy, and super versatile. I’ve linked a similar cargo jacket to layer on top and, of course, my go-to Nikes.
4. Disney Coach Bag – I talked about this bag a bit in my Disney Outfit Ideas post. It was designed as a collaboration for Disney World’s 50th anniversary Made of pebbled leather, it is the perfect subtle nod to Disney and has an adorable vintage vibe.
5. Ribbed Maxi Dress– I found another winner with this dress from Lulu’s. The chartreuse color is definitely in right now, and I’m not mad about it! I added these adorable block sandals and some ankle bracelets to dress it up!
6. Black and White Floral Wallpaper – This wallpaper is in my office, and I’m still as in love with it today as the day I put it up. It’s so easy to use has a great minimalistic, feminine look.
7. Floral Computer Case– I’ve gotten a lot of questions lately about my laptop case, so here it is! This specific one is compatible with a 13 inch Macbook Air. The floral pattern is so pretty, and it’s done a great job of protecting my laptop so far.
9. The Way Home Shorts – These shorts from Free People Movement are very popular and come in a ton of cute colors. I love wearing them to work out or run errands. They run a bit small, so I sized up to a Medium!
10. Terry Swimsuit – I’ve been a little obsessed with swimsuits lately because there are just so many cute options out there! This is my new favorite from May– it is flattering, comfortable, and I love the color. HIGHLY recommend Abercrombie & Fitch for lots of cute swimsuit styles!