Let’s Get Holiday Ready with Zero Stress
*This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting those brands that support Afternoon Espresso.
It’s not even a question that the Holidays are stressful. There are multiple events happening which is usually followed by the the question “What am I going to wear?” In addition to that, there is so much on the to do list, decorating, buying gifts, baking, etc. How on Earth can we make this less stressful? The holidays are meant to be enjoyed, right? Well, I have a few things I’m going to share with you that will help you get holiday ready this year. You’ll want to keep these things in your back pocket when things start to get a little stressful this year! BONUS: I have some really good discount codes below for some of these items, too!
Get Holiday Ready with Zero Stress
1. Faux Fur Jacket– Get yourself a faux fur jacket. It’s fun, modern, and nothing says glam and holiday ready like a faux fur jacket. You can really elevate a normal, everyday look simply by adding a statement piece like this beautiful jacket by Ellen Tracy and look holiday ready in an instant. Ellen Tracy is an all around women’s fashion brand that includes outerwear, jewelry, sportswear, and sleepwear/lounge.
I love this jacket so much because it is so versatile. You can wear it casually like I did with a pair of denim, but you can also really make this look glam with a sequin dress and some sassy heels. As a bonus, this jacket is actually on sale for under $100 right now and it also comes in black and leopard (the leopard is gorgeous). I opted for the light grey option because I know it will go with everything I’m wearing this holiday season.
2. Holiday Jewelry- Having a few classic pieces of Holiday jewelry on hand is another really great way to elevate your look when you are asking yourself what to wear to that event or party. These Ellen Tracy fine sterling silver hoops are such a classic, timeless option. They can take your look from the office to a holiday party, while still making a bold statement. 3. Skincare Routine Collen Rothschild–With the dry winter months arriving, it’s time to up your skincare routine daily so your skin is holiday ready when it needs to be also! I’ve actually used Colleen Rothschild in the past and it’s a brand I fell in love with. I’ve been using the Radiant Cleansing Balm, Extreme Recovery Cream, and the Face Oil No 9 for the last two weeks and I am 100% sure these are going to stay in my skincare rotation all winter long.
Radiant Cleansing Balm– I’m a firm believer in cleansing balms, especially in the winter months when my skin tends to be more dry and dull. The Radiant Cleansing balm cleans clogged pores, washes away makeup and leaves my skin feeling radiant and soft. (An absolute must for the winter months, in my opinion!) It’s so easy to use! You place it on your dry hands and rub together. Massage on your face and wipe off with the muslin cloth provided, which also means less water mess on my sink!
Extreme Recovery Cream– Game Changer. I’ve been using the extreme recovery cream on my face twice a day and I’ve noticed a dramatic difference in my skins appearance and dryness. Some days I don’t have to put it on the second time because my skin feels so hydrated.
Face Oil No 9 – I’ve been using face oils at night time for the last year or so, and this one is a new one I’m trying. It adds an extra boost of moisture and nourishing your skin! (I put this on before the Extreme Recovery cream!) It helps restore luminosity, protects your skin, and helps balances complexion.
4. GrandeLIPS– I highly recommend having a few “holiday colored” lipsticks on hand because it’s another super easy way to elevate your look from the office to a holiday party and make it glam! It’s the only time of year I wear red lipstick, and every time I do, I love it. Grande Cosmetics actually came out with an extra special lip plumping liquid lipstick to make your lips look fuller and more plump with no commitments (or downtime). You get an instant plump with in 3-5 minutes and if used for 30 days you’ll notice an overall fuller, plump lip! Count me in!
Get 10% off your order with code: TINSEL10
Terms: One time use per customer. Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid through 4/11/20
5. Woosh Beauty All in One Face Palette – Talk about zero stress with this all in one face palette. You can get much simpler than literally tossing this compact palette in your purse before heading out for the day and having everything you need for a touch up or full face of makeup before heading to your next event, party, dinner, etc. I always get myself stressed trying to grab every bottle or brush that I need when I’m heading out, and It never fails. I always forget something. Woosh Beauty has just changed my life with this easy makeup option that is mineral based and fargrance free! ! This palette includes 4 eye shadows, 2 concealers, 2 contour powders, 2 blushes, 2 foundation powders, 1 highlighter. It even comes with 4 In one secret brush so you don’t even have to bother with 20 brushes!
Discount Code WOOSHWITHME 30% off your entire order through 2/1/20
I think we have the whole Holiday Ready look covered, but how do I stay organized with everything going on? LISTS. I LOVE making lists. I equally love checking things off my list. (Call me Santa).
6. Rose Gold Leather Softolio by Levenger- This Softolio has gone everywhere with me from the second I received. I’ve been making all my notes, to do lists, and even my own wish list in it. There really is so much going on this time of year, I honestly can’t keep track of it all, so I make sure I write it down. It gives me peace of mind and also helps me stay organized. Staying organized is really the key to maintaining stress levels during the holidays! This leather planner is so beautiful you’ll want to carry it everywhere you go whether you are at the office and for personal use!
True Writer Create Metallic Ballpoint Pen– I never thought I would be picky about a pen until now. This is the smoothest pen I’ve ever written with. The weight is actually perfectly balanced so so writing is very comfortable. The color pairs perfectly with the Softolio. In fact these two would make the PERFECT gift for someone on your holiday shopping list. I would be thrilled to get this set as a gift.
Offer: 25% off no-min