June 2022 Monthly Favorites
Hi, how is everyone?? I feel like I’ve been so busy this past month because of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so tbh I’m pretty relieved to take a break from it all to share my June 2022 monthly favorites! Mostly featuring sporty, relaxed pieces this month to help beat the heat–it feels fitting with all of the running around I’ve been doing lately!
Also, can time please slow down already? This summer feels like it’s going by so quickly. Don’t get me wrong, fall is without a doubt my favorite season, but I really wouldn’t mind an extra month of summer this year. Let me know in the comments if you have any mid-summer plans or trips that you are looking forward to!
June 2022 Monthly Favorites
Signature Necklace // Lip Combo // Ribbed Tank
1. Signature Necklace – I’ve always wanted a personalized signature necklace like this, and I’m absolutely in love. I think it would make a really cute gift too. You can use whatever name you want and choose between gold, silver, or rose gold.
Nirvana Tee // Mom Jeans (Under $60) // Pink Converse
2. Nirvana Distressed Tee Shirt– Sharing another amazing band tee! I like how this one is actually distressed and has an oversized fit to make it a bit more unique. It features the classic Nirvana smiley face on the front.
Dad Shorts ($12!) // Top // Socks // Shoes //
3. Ultra High Rise Knit Dad Shorts– Lately, I’ve been really into wearing more sporty looks with the weather being so hot. These shorts are high rise and have a sweatshirt-like material, so they’re super soft and comfortable. You also can’t beat this price right now!
4. Linen Sheet Set– I came across these sheets at T.J. Maxx and was blown away by the quality and price! This set comes with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillow cases. Under $50 for the Queen set!
Waffle One Piece Swimsuit // Necklace
5. Aerie Waffle Scalloped One Piece Swimsuit– I can’t get enough of this darling swimsuit. The low back adds a bit of sexiness, while the scalloped edges add a unique, feminine touch. Only $31!
Bralette // The Hugger Champ Short // Necklace
6. The Hugger Champ Short by Offline- These shorts are special because they actually have hidden bike shorts with POCKETS! What more can you ask for? These are perfect for your hot girl walks and come in multiple colors on the website.
Ribbed Bralette // Pleated Skirt
7. Ribbed Bralette– This bralette top is SO cute and is actually supportive enough to be worn on its own. It comes in a variety of colors and can be worn for lounging, a day of shopping, or even going out with the right accessories!
8. High Rise Pull on Gauze Shorts– My favorite part of these shorts is their bright color, but I also love how comfy and relaxed the gauze fabric is. They’re high rise and would also be great as a swimsuit coverup.