It’s time to say goodbye to summer with one last Favorite Things post. While I’m so excited for ALL the fall things, I have to admit that this summer was full of so many adorable items that I feel like I can’t live without now! August felt like it went by so quickly with Charlie’s birthday and her going back to school, but there were definitely some standout items that I’m excited to share with you before the weather cools down. Here are my favorite things from August 2022!
Favorite Things from August 2022
1. H&M Wide Leg Jeans – Adding another favorite pair of jeans to the list! These wide leg jeans from H&M have an extra high waist and a raw hem.
2. The Stanley Quencher Travel Mug– I didn’t really understand the hype until I got one, and now I’m a Stanley girl for life! This travel mug holds 40z, has a handle, straw, AND is dishwasher safe!
3. Aerie Skater Wide Leg Pant– I’ve been loving these wide leg sweatpants lately. They are so unique, soft, and definitely give me 90s vibes. They’ve been my new go-to for lounging around the house.
4. Oversized Lounge Set – I actually mentioned this oversized lounge set in my July Favorites post, but it’s still one of my top picks because of how comfy it is. You can wear it around the house, or throw on some sneakers for a walk outside.
5. Seamless Bodysuit– Abercrombie & Fitch really knows how to do a body suit well, and this one is no exception. It’s super flattering and buttery soft.
6. Chloe Lauren Scalloped Leather Sneakers– These sneakers are great for when you want to go casual but also feel a little dressed up! I like to slip them on with a casual dress for a dinner out.
7. Nike Dunk Low Sneakers– I’ve been grabbing these Nike Dunk sneakers more and more lately! They are just so adorable and go with everything.
8. Offline by Aerie Denim Shacket– August was the start of shacket season for me, and I’m sure you’ll be seeing many more shackets from me very soon! This one from Offline by Aerie has a light distressed wash and the cutest copper buttons down the front.
9. Brazilian Crush Chirosa Body Spray– My current signature scent–I love using this body spray in my hair too. I bought it for the summer, but its vanilla/floral notes make for a nice fall scent as well. Includes notes of black amber plum and jasmine for a gorgeous scent that goes a long way.