An Easy Fall Make-Up Routine that Goes with Everything
I always like to change up my make up routine when the seasons change! It’s about that time (a little past due actually) to share my Fall make up routine with you because it literally goes with anything. During the Fall months I tend to go more more on the neutral side with my eye shadows and I like to bring in darker lips. My eyes immediately wander to burgundy because it’s my favorite Fall color.
*Don’t worry- I’m linking EVERYTHING I use on my face at the bottom of the post*
For my neutral looking eye, I use Too Faced Neutrals palette and it’s one of my favorites. I’ve been using this palette for a few years now and it’s one I wont be changing out anytime soon. I also combine it with Maybelline Nudes– Love this one too plus a really good value!
1. I use a Ulta base eye shadow primer and top that off with the color “Heaven” of the Too Faced palette over the entire eyelid.
2. I use the color “Nudie” of the Too Faced pallet and put along the crease of my eyelid.
3. I use “Silk Teddy” line my eyebrow so the lighter color gives my eyebrows a little pop and sharpness.
4. Using my Sonia Kashuk brush I create a sharp V with the light grey from the Maybeline Nudes Palette. (Secret Tip: I line my eyes with a piece of tape so I can create super sharp lines with my eyeshadow.)
5. I line my eyes with Sephora’s black brown matte waterproof eyeliner. (That’s a mouth full) but I swear by this stuff.
6. Using a small angled brush I add a little smokiness underneath my eyeliner with black (also from Maybelline Nudes palette).
7. Now add the perfect pop of red with this Viva Glam lipstick by Mac. Of course you can use more of a neutral color here if you’d like.
Viola! A super simple Fall make up routine that literally goes with anything. This look would be good for day or night, but if you want to make the “night” look a little bit more edgy I would add a little more black shadow to the corners of my eyes. It gives a more smokey feel.
What are some of your favorite tips and tricks?!
All Make Up Products:
- Bare Minerals Primer
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Ulta Beauty Eyelid Primer
- Too Faced Neutrals
- Maybelline The Nudes
- NARS Cheek Palette
- Anastasia Glow Palette
- Sonia Kashuk Eyebrow Pencil
- Sephora Eye Liner ( Brown/Black)
- Mac Viva Glam Lipstick
- Sonia Kashuk Brush
- Sephora Pro Shadow Brush #14
- Sephora Pro Contour Brush #79
- Nars Kabuki Ita Brush
- Beauty Blender
- Scotch Tape
- Photography by Samantha May