How is everyone?! I realized that I was a bit MIA on here this past week, but I finally feel like I’m caught up on a lot of busy work and can start enjoying the summer! That being said, I wanted to hop on here and share some of my favorite easy summer outfit ideas.
Not sure if it’s just me, but I really feel like the best summer outfits are the ones you don’t have to think about but LOOK like you put a lot of effort into. I tried to incorporate some popular summer staples in most of these looks, so you’ll be effortlessly on-trend!
1. Sunny Maxi– I’ve decided that there’s nothing easier than throwing on a dress when I’m getting ready to go out, and this dress screams summer. I just love the bright color and slimming silhouette! My favorite sunnies, dainty jewelry, and these adorable sandals complete the look.
2. A Breezy Set– I’m still LOVING the two-piece set trend. This one is light, flowy, and can even double as a swimsuit cover-up as shown here. I like to keep my house pretty cool in the summer, so I also appreciate the long sleeves!
3. Peach and Linen– I was on the lookout for a nice pair of linen pants for summer, and these ones fit so nicely and go well with pretty much everything. I went for a cute, relaxed vibe here by pairing them with this cropped peach top.
4. Bandeau Babe– Going with those linen pants again but this time with a sassy bandeau top as the main focus! This has been one of my favorite going-out looks for summer and can be dressed up even more with a high heel.
5. Playful Peekaboo– Summer is the perfect time to show a little skin, and I love how cutouts can do that in a tasteful way to make a simple outfit more interesting. This orange-striped midi dress is flattering and shows a little skin while still offering great coverage and support.
6. No-Fuss Tennis Skirt- We all know how much I love athleisure, and a tennis skirt is the perfect way to combine sporty with feminine. Add a simple crop top and sneakers, and you’ll be more than ready for a day on the go.
7. Darling Daisies– I originally wasn’t sure how I felt about overalls coming back, but now I don’t know what I’d do without them. Side note: I discovered overall shorts are technically called “shortalls”? Not sure if I’ll get used to calling them that, but I’m fully on board with this trend. I layered these over a white tank and added some cute sneakers and hat for some major vacation vibes.