Does anyone else have a special section in their closet devoted to their Disney Outfits or is that just me? I cannot be the only one. I’ve seen some really creative outfit ideas! I wanted to share my Disney outfits with you all because I get asked about them every time we go! I also like to change them up but I always try to keep functionality and versatility in mind for future Walt Disney World trips as well as everyday wear.
My Disney Outfits- What to Wear on Your Next Disney Vacation
- 1. Classic Walt Disney World- When I think of Walt Disney World I automatically think red, black, and polka dots in some way shape or form because Mickey Mouse- obviously! I bought this little skirt for Charlie for her second trip and it still fits her because the waist is elastic. This was a great find!
I also know I’m going to get asked about these denim jackets. ARE THEY NOT THE CUTEST THINGS EVER? I actually saw fellow influencer, Erica Ligenza post denim jackets with her mini a knew I had to get some made. We already had the denim jackets so I went to my local embroidery store and asked if they could come up with something similar, and they completely nailed it!
2. Toy Story Look – I think if I had to pick a favorite area in all of Walt Disney World, it would have to be the Toy Story Land, so I had to dress for the occasion. Since overalls are back in style, I made it summer and picked up these shortalls for a cooler look. I had to match Charlie, of course. Then, I stumbled on this cloud cardigan- which honestly didn’t stay on long because it was a little hotter than it normally is this time of year.
3. Subtle Disney – I always like to have a very subtle option for Disney. Like I mentioned above, black bright white sneakers are the way to go for a casual stroll around the parks. I’m kind of embarrassed at how many of these cropped tees I own now. They are honestly the perfect length and so comfortable.
You could most certainly add some mouse ears to this look to make it more Disney-like.
4. Monster’s University Look– Charlie has been very into Monster’s Inc. and Monster’s University. We tried so hard to find her a tee in her size but could not find one anywhere! (Not even at Disney!) She still had fun seeing me in my MU hat and didn’t stop saying “We’re OK. We’re OK when she looked at Joey’s shirt. (If you watched the movie you’ll get that reference and are probably giggling.)
This is another outfit that I will 100% wear on the regular outside of Disney. I fell in love with this little skort– yes I said skort which made it perfect for getting on and off rides.
5. A little bit of Animal for Animal Kingdom– I feel like my signature is always wearing leopard or cheetah print to Animal Kingdom. I was definitely exhausted on this day so I honestly didn’t get the best picture, but here it is. I do really love the outfit. The shorts are such a good price and were very comfortable. I went up one size in them, which is normal for me and shorts!
What’s your Disney Style? Do you go all out or are you more of a subtle Disney Go-er?
P.S. Don’t forget about this giveaway below!
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
a $500 Amazon Gift Card
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 5/10. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.