Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Latte At Home
It’s basically Fall when Starbucks says it’s Fall right? The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Latte and the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are officially back at both Starbucks and Dunkin’. I am not quite ready to give up my cold brew coffees yet because I’m also in a place where I am torn between wanting to hold on to Summer a little longer and having all the feels for Fall. Summer and Fall are by far my favorite seasons so it’s always hard to choose which I’m ready for. The good thing is I don’t have control over it so that is that! Ha!
Each year around this time, I always partake in at least one Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, because I’m just a regular Basic B that has to. It’s kind of a tradition. However, I have to admit, when it comes to pumpkin- I love everything pumpkin, I really do- but the pumpkin syrup at the popular SB is not my favorite. GASP. I know. I know. Hopefully I don’t get too much hate for this, but I speak my truth. I simply prefer to make my own pumpkin syrup at home and it’s much nicer on my wallet anyway.
Here is my simple recipe to create your own Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Latte at home.
Delicious Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Coffee at Home
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 4 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Cold Brew Coffee
- 16 oz Starbucks Unsweetened Cold Brew Coffee
- 1-4 tsp Pumpkin Syrup
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and mix thoroughly.
- Heat on high while stirring continuously until sugar is dissolved.
- Let Cool Completely. The syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week in an air tight container.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a hand mixer (so you can control the thickness) beat the ingredients until it becomes thicker. You want it to be pourable and NOT as thick as whipped cream.
Cold Brew Coffee
- Pour 16oz of your favorite cold brew. I use the Starbucks Unsweetened Medium Roast.
- Add 1-4 tsp of pumpkin syrup, depending on how sweet you want it and mix.
- Add Ice.
- Top with Pumpkin Cream.
You can also head to my Instagram for a step by step video on how to make this delicious recipe!