August 2021 Favorites Roundup
I try to get this post up as close to the previous month as I can, but life! Charlie ended up getting sick along with half her class at school after the first full week so, naturally it takes about two weeks to fully recover from that. She stayed home from school for a week and then the second week was me catching up from the previous week. I wouldn’t have it any other way, though. I thought about just skipping this post this month, but August favorites were just too good it’s better late than never.
Speaking of time, oh my goodness how fast is time going right now!? It is like lighting speed. I’m telling you that the holidays are going to be here before we know it and I can’t decide how I feel about that! I’m not looking forward to winter, but I also can’t believe we are so close to going into another year. Okay, okay onto my August 2021 Favorites Roundup…
August 2021 Favorites Roundup
- American Eagle Boyfriend Cropped Denim Jacket– I have an obsession with denim jackets. It’s fine. It’s fine. It’s an obsession that isn’t hurting anybody, right? I love, love this cropped boyfriend jacket. It has a cute fleece hood and I wear it constantly.
2. Pacsun Homecoming Shacket– Another confession- I actually don’t like the word “shacket.” Can we not call them that? I’m probably going to lose that battle, however I DO LOVE a shacket. It is probably the essential piece for Fall. I can’t tell you how much wear I’ve gotten out of this one and it’s under $50. (Similar to the Free People Ruby jacket which is $128!) Shop the Entire Look Here
3. Flannel Shirt– If you don’t have a flannel shirt yet, now Is the time to grab one. I actually have TWO that are going In this post because you guys loved them so much. I’m noticing I’m really just loving the cozy and comfy vibe this year. Shop the Entire Look Here
4. Pacsun High Wasited Straight Leg Jeans– I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of straight leg jeans that did not make me feel ridiculous. Let’s just be honest, sometimes I feel a little silly as a 30 something trying to keep up with some of the trends. HOWEVER, these jean are GOLDEN. They are just enough suppport and so comfortable. I LOVE THEM. Shop the Entire Look Here
5. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings + Nike Crewneck Sweatshirt– Okay you are getting double duty with this look. The Nike crewneck sweatshirt Is just so classic- It’s boxy and croppy and so comfortable. I about It In black and I know It will be on repeat.
The Spanx Faux Leather Leggings are a Fall must have- everyone just needs a pair because they can be casual or dressed up and they are very comfortable.
6. Steve Madden Hayle Platform Chelsea Bootie– You’ve heard me talk about these already so much. They are my BOOT this season. Extremely comfortable and they go with ANYTHING. The price Is also very reasonable. Shop the Entire Look here
7. Crochet Tank- This little tank was a crowd favorite and I know why- It was a solid Amazon find under $20 that I’ll be keeping around In my closet. Shop the Entire Look here
8. Men’s Flannel Shirt – I know there are tons of flannel options for women, but don’t be afraid to wonder over to the men’s section. There are even more to choose from! This one Is from Old Navy and I grabbed It In a men’s small. It’s perfect and on sale for 30% off right now. Shop the Entire Look Here
10. Women’s Padded Sports Bra / Tank- This Is a last but not least situation. I have this top In 3 colors now and I’ll take one In all of them honestly! I wear them to barre or while I’m lifting weights and It’s PERFECT. The quality Is amazing for only $23. Shop the Entire Look
Seeeeee! I told you the August 2021 favorites were too good to not talk about. This list of items are pieces I cannot stop reaching for!