Is it really May already? I swear winter was just yesterday–I mean with the weather here in Pittsburgh, spring and winter always seem to blend together!
I’m actually enjoying this Mother’s Day in the Orlando heat right now on a little Disney family vacation, and we are having the BEST time so far. It’s so fun seeing Charlie get more and more excited about Disney World as she gets older, and she’s become more adventurous about trying new rides. All I can hope is that she’ll become a “Disney adult” just like her mama and never get sick the magic!
Anyway, back to my April favorites–we have a couple of cute tops, a few dresses, loungewear, and more!
April 2022 Monthly Favorites
1. Floral Corset Top- This corset top has me humming “Love Story” by Taylor Swift–I love the romantic vibes. The puffed sleeves can be worn pulled up or off-the-shoulder for a different look, and the smocked back adds a bit of stretch.
2. Gingham Puff Sleeve Top- How adorable is this gingham top?? As you can probably tell, I am still pretty obsessed with that puffed-sleeve trend, and the keyhole detail is so adorable.
3. Ribbed Dress- I can’t believe how comfy this dress is, and I love how easily I can transition it from day to night. It hugs in all the right places and is a perfect summer staple.
4. Bike Shorts and Cropped Top- I’ve gotten so many comments about this set from OFFLINE by Aerie. The fabric is SO soft, and the frill detail adds a cute, feminine touch. It comes in multiple colors, so be sure to stock up!
5. Linen Pants- These linen pants from Abercrombie & Fitch are still a hot-selling item and for good reason! I love the high rise and wide leg, plus they’re light and soft–the summer pants of your dreams!!
6. Asymmetrical Dress- Another winner from Abercrombie & Fitch–this little number is so flattering and can easily be dressed up or down. It comes in black or my favorite, pink!
7. Happiness Runs Tank- I talk about this tank from Free People movement a lot because it’s comfortable, comes in a billion colors, and works great for a workout. I happen to have more than one, and it’s VERY likely that I’ll order another!
8. Henley Jumpsuit- I love a good jumpsuit, and this one is GOOD. So soft and my favorite for lounging around the house, running errands, or long flights where you want to be comfy.
9. Distressed Mom Shorts- These are my absolute favorite denim shorts. They’re the perfect length, and I’m obsessed with the rough edge and distressed details. Excited to wear these all summer!
Okay, it’s back to the Florida heat for me! Happy Mother’s Day, and let me know which of these items will be going on your spring/summer wishlist!