April 2021 Monthly Favorites Roundup
You guys love when I post the monthly favorites on Instagram, so I decided to make this a monthly blog post as well! I love Instagram, but it’s so much easier going back to a blog post to reference than it is to find on social media! My Monthly Favorites Round up series is going to go consist of the top items that were purchased by you guys from the previous month. It will also include top 5 items I’m loving also! I’m sure some of those will overlap.
Eventually I would love to turn this into a separate newsletter. You can subscribe here so you can be the first to know when this happens!
April 2021 Monthly Favorites Roundup
- 1. Puff One Sleeve Bodysuit– Okay run because this cutie is selling out fast. It comes in a red and blue color as well. I definitely debated getting another color, but stuck with the black. It’s SO classy and add a pop to your look.
2. Marc Fisher Sandals- I have to take a minute to discuss these Marc Fisher strappy heels because they are actually the perfect height and oh so comfortable. I made the decision just now to buy them in nude.
3. This Cropped Denim Jacket – is on repeat for me almost daily. I saw it in the store and I knew it was going to come home with me (As if I needed another denim jacket). It has a little hoodie that is attached but it’s just so good and under $70!
4. Classic Ribbed Bodysuit – This bodysuit is hands down my Summer essential. I have it in 3 colors now and I can always find an excuse to wear it. It literally goes with anything from skirts to joggers to shorts. You name it. Now if only I can keep from getting the white top stained.
I always get asked what bra I wear with it and I actually have this racerback bra that has been my go-to for years. It’s supportive and doesn’t show on the shoulders.
5. Swimsuit SZN- You guys are loving the swimsuit try ons. I’m happy to help, although never did I think I would be bouncing on the gram with a swimsuit, but here we are. This lime green one piece is one of my top 3 swimsuits I bought this year. It’s very comfortable, not too cheeky, and under $100. It’s also still sexy with the thicker strap and v in the front + comes in black. I bought this one that I am DYING to wear still and this was my other favorite from my top 3!
6. Distressed Denim Shorts– An absolute must this Summer is going to be distressed denim shorts. Grab yourself a pair ASAP. I grabbed these, which come in several washes, and was so happy with the fit! I also stopped by No. 14 Boutique the other day and pick up this pair of shorts. You will 100% thank me for both of them. The best part is the price point is lower than the AGOLDE shorts everyone loves. TBH I love my AGOLDE ones too, but if I can get the same or similar look for less, that’s my jam.
7. Mineral Sunscreen– I had a little chat on IG this month about physical vs. chemical sunscreens and I’ve switched over to physical (aka) Mineral sunscreen. Basically a physical sunscreen sits on top of your skin and reflects the sun’s uv rays (Chemical actually absorbs in your skin, absorbing the rays, and releasing them from your body). I had been using the Supergoop Mineral Sheer Screen and I love it. Bliss sent me theirs in a PR package so I tried it out and I actually like it better for two reasons- it’s less expensive and it does go on really smooth. Supergoop is right there behind it so trust me when I say neither of these will go to waste.
8. This Crop Tee- Is a must. I’m actually embarrassed at how many I have at this point, but they go with everything. Besides, I don’t think there is a such thing as too many tee shirts!
9. Around the Burgh- I tried a new Richard Deshantz restaurant this month called Gi-Jing and it did not disappoint. Honestly, I love the RD group of restaurants- they are always my favorite in Pittsburgh so I was not surprised. It takes a minute to get a reservation because it is small inside, but go ahead and book one and put it on the calendar. It’s worth it. They are considering it a hand roll and gin bar. I was a little overwhelmed with the menu so we just ordered a little of everything and there wasn’t a thing we didn’t like!
10. Mediterra Cafe Mt. Lebo– You guys know my never ending love for Mediterra Cafe by now. If you are local to Pittsburgh and you haven’t tried, it’s a must. I tried the Mt. Lebo location which is larger their their Sewickley cafe and offers tapas Thursday-Saturday with hand crafted cocktails. The food was SO GOOD. The atmosphere was such a vibe and the old fashioned’s were so good. I’m still craving them. I cannot wait to go back. The next thing I want to try is their deconstructed bloody mary.