What’s your go-to Thanksgiving outfit? Do you glam it up, keep it dressy/casual, or are you simply in sweats and a flannel? I came up with 6 Thanksgiving Outfit ideas that pretty much sum up what I typically wear to our dinner. However, after posting this reel, I learned by popular demand there is a need for all the comfy clothes involving elastic waistbands. Stay tuned there will be a part 2 to this post with all of those details. In the meantime, these looks are super cute, even if you don’t wear them on Thanksgiving Day! Also- stayed tuned below because I have a giveaway just in time for your holiday shopping!
6 Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas
1. The Cape– I think this is my favorite look and there is a pretty good chance this will be my Thanksgiving Day outfit. It’s casual, but put together, and that cape is so cozy and will definitely be able to hide my expanding waistline hehehe. The boots are a few years old, but I found a really similar pair with good reviews!
2. Faux Leather Dress – Okay this dress is too good. I am crushing on faux leather everything right now so I could not pass up this dress. The exaggerated puff sleeve blouse also just really take this look to the next level.
3. Preppy Chic– I love the idea of layering. You know when you go to some relatives house and it is SO HOT but then you bounce to another and you are freezing. I hope someone totally gets me on this one. This is the perfect look for that.
4. Perfectly Plaid- This was such a comfortable little look. It’s a trendy little look that is dressy casual. Honestly, I have this sweater in two colors and you can easily wear it with a pair of jeans if a skirt isn’t your vibe. The skirt, though, is so precious.
5. Keeping it Simple– I actually bought this little puff sleeve top for no reason knowing I would love it and wear it often. I like simple tops that have a little detail to them like the puff sleeves. It comes in a few other colors as well. I paired this look with my favorite jeans (under $50) and the boots I have on repeat. I am honestly contemplating them in black, too.
6. A darling Dress – When I tried this dress on my instagram, it was a crowd favorite and I see why. It’s so flattering and absolutely adorable. There will also be no issues eating that Thanksgiving dinner in this look either.
Now for the giveaway….
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win $750 PayPal Cash!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 11/21. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.