*This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting those brands that support Afternoon Espresso.
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is spending more time with friends and family. I especially love hosting guests at home, but the stress of planning and getting everything ready has kept me from entertaining as often as I wanted to in the past. Babbleboxx is here to help make hosting simple and fun! Here are 6 items for stress-free holiday entertaining!
1. Jus-Rol Puff Pastry Dough– While I do love baking, puff pastry is such a tedious and finicky thing to make homemade. Jus-Rol makes things simple by offering perfect pre-made puff pastry dough that is ready-to-bake with no thawing required. It is also Non-GMO and is free from artificial flavors and colors, high-fructose corn syrup, and bleached flour. You can be sure that I will be using this all season long for both sweet and savory recipes!
I made this super simple, yet so delicious recipe you are going to want to save for all of your holiday gatherings.
1 package of Jus-Rol Puff Pastry Dough
1 Granny Smith Apple
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tablespoons of butter
Sautee the apples, pear, butter, cinnamon, and sugar until slightly softened and fragrant. Unroll the puff pastry dough and cute into 1″ squares keeping the parchment paper attached. Place each square into a small muffin tin. Teaspoon the pear and apple compote on each piece of dough then slice a small piece of brie to place on top. Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. This makes such a quick and easy appetizer option for the holidays!
- Zing Zang Bloody Mary with Vodka Canned Cocktails- I’m not exaggerating when I say that this is the #1 Bloody Mary Mix! Made with premium 6x distilled vodka, 7 vegetable juices, and seasoned to perfection, this Bloody Mary is delicious and comes with the convenience of being in a can! Perfect for your holiday brunches or just to treat yourself at home!
- Zing Zang Mango Margarita with Tequila Canned Cocktail- I love the Mango Margarita option for guests who want something fruity and sweet! It is made with premium silver tequila and sweetened with blue agave. Keep in mind that for both of these drinks, one can is equivalent to two cocktails!
3. Punchbowl- It is so easy to send online invitations with Punchbowl! The Holiday Invitation Collection from Punchbowl has beautiful, fun designs that can be personalized with event details, fonts, colors, and design accents. You can even add features like a potluck list or poll to pick signature drinks.
To build a guest list, simply import phone numbers or email addresses right from your contacts into Punchbowl. Guests can be connected so that they can RSVP for themselves and family members. Finally, deliver your invites by text or email and track RSVPs!
4. Running Press – Bar Menu– The holidays are a time when I find myself wanting to be more creative with the food and drinks that I serve, but I still struggle with picking the perfect food to accompany the fun cocktails I try out. Running Press has an amazing book called Bar Menu that contains over 100 food recipes (each containing a drink idea) and over 30 additional cocktail recipes. Its beautiful full-color photographs throughout also make for a great addition to your coffee table!
5. Recipe 33– These flavor-infused almonds from Recipe 33 are the versatile snack you need to wow guests for the holidays! There are five delicious flavors including Black Truffle, Lemon Rosemary, Smoky Serrano, Garlic Dill, and Cinnamon Vanilla, so everyone will be sure to find a variety that they enjoy. Use them on a charcuterie board, as a garnish, or just to snack on!
Use code TryRECIPE33 for $2.00 off any 4oz bag!
6. Dorot Gardens– We all know that herbs and spices are what really make or break a delicious holiday dish! Dorot Gardens cuts prep time in half with pre-proportioned, fresh, frozen herbs, onions, and garlic with no measuring, chopping, peeling, or mess. I picked up the garlic this time, and I saved so much time by not having to peel or chop it myself! One cube equals one clove, so figuring out the right amount is a breeze.