*This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx on behalf of Ellen Tracy. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting those that support Afternoon Espresso.
I am always looking for pieces that I can wear multiple ways because it’s truly the best way to get the most out of your clothing! (It’s also just fun to challenge yourself to come up with a different way to wear something!)
This Wool coat is an absolute gem. The texture of the coat really gives it some character and feels like such good quality. I can already tell it’s going to last me. I grabbed mine in one size larger for a more oversized fit, but you could certainly enjoy this coat as a more fitted option. It’s priced perfectly at $109 at Nordstrom Rack! I decided show you 6 different ways to style this coat just so you could see how versatile it actually is. You can literally take this coat from a sophisticated office look to a Saturday lounge and errand day.
Be sure to let me know what your favorite way to style this coat!
6 Different Ways to Style a Wool Coat
- The Timeless– There is honestly something so chic about a white button down. Everyone should have at least one as a closet staple. It’s sophisticated and truly a style that will never go out of style. The jeans here could easily be swapped out for a pair of dress pants for the office. Pairing this look with the Wool coat was an absolute no brainer.
- Flirty and Fun – I’m still sticking with a button down shirt vibe, however, we are making it flirty and fun with this button down ruffle shirt dress. This look is versatile and can be worn to an office or out with your girlfriends. The over the knee boots make fun part of this look. I tied it all together (literally with a belt) over the the wool coat for a completed outfit!
- No Such Thing as Too Many Layers Look– Coats on Coats on Coats. This trend is so fun! I actually envisioned a plaid Blazer under this wool coat, but I didn’t have one in my wardrobe (Not to self: You need a plaid blazer.) I improvised and used this army green cargo jacket which paired perfectly with the wool coat. This look is meant to be a little more casual, but I felt like I needed something extra so I added faux leather leggings and some trendy sneakers.
- Utilitarian Vibes-The army green just pairs so well with this coat, so I grabbed my cargo pants for a casual look. I probably could have added some combat boots with it now that I’m thinking about it. You can’t go wrong either way.
- Let’s Get the Party Started– This is a good Friday night out look. I love the idea of an all black outfit that is warmed up by the taupe color of this oversized coat.
- Saturday Mood– I’m on the fence about which look is actually my favorite, but if I had to pick one – this might be the one. I never thought I’d be a sweatpants wearing girl in public, but make it cute! This whole look is a vibe and it’s fun and comfortable all at the same time.
Which look was your favorite? Here is the link to the Wool Coat. I wanted it oversized so I grabbed it in a Medium.