With Winter in full swing, I think it’s the perfect time to do a little skincare update with you guys because I found some products that really keep my skin moisturized. My skin just completely dries up this time of year and this year I found the perfect formula to maintain moisturized, glowing skin.
My friend/photographer, Samantha, told me about Frank Body scrub and said I had to try it. I have to be honest, if she or her mom suggest a product/food/or anything, I typically fall in love with it, so I ordered it immediately!
Frank Body products contain coffee, so that was another reason I was sold. Similar to when you drink coffee, when you put it on your skin, it energizes your skin and adds life. All of the products are made from natural ingredients, no parabens, no sulfates, and all good stuff etc. I thought the Sweet Cheeks bundle would be the perfect bundle to start with. I was also pleasantly surprised that the price tag didn’t break the bank.
- Exfoliate– It’s really important to exfoliate your skin at least once a week. In the winter I exfoliate 2-3 times a week because of my dry skin. This process removes the dead skin cells and helps your moisturizer get down into your skin.
- Creamy Cleanser– After I exfoliate (and on the days I don’t exfoiliate), I use the Frank Body Creamy Face Cleanser- it’s very light and makes my skin feel super soft. The slight coffee smell, it always a nice touch.
- Everyday Moisturizer– I was a little hesistant about this, because I normally buy the super thick, heavy moisturizer, and this one is very light and honestly works perfect under my make up. I use this in the morning.
4. Roadan + Fields Eye Cream– I use this cream twice a day (before bed and in the am). I LOVE it. My friend Rebecca (Mommy in Heels blogger) began selling this brand and it’s gotten rave reviews. I’m such a fan because I feel like my dark circles are a little lighter and my skin is a little softer under my eyes.
5. Coconut Oil– My best kept secret. On top of the Frank Body routine, I use coconut oil on my face every night. I can go on and on about why you need coconut oil in your life, but that is probably a whole blog post. If you really want to know here is a good article. It’s moisturizing and also helps reduce wrinkles, in addition you can use it on your hair and in cooking!
Now you know my secrets to moisturized winter skin! I’d love to hear about yours! What do you do for dry, winter skin?