*This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting those that support Afternoon Espresso.
Why is it that I always want a million things, but the second someone asks me, “What do you want for Christmas?” I cannot come up with a thing. It’s kind of like always wanting CFA on Sunday. Relatable? Well, either way I have 5 gift ideas to add to your holiday wish list to help you out !. All of them are unique and versatile so you can even find someone on your list to gift them to.
5 Gift Ideas to add to Your Holiday Wish List
- Cricut Joy – I’ve been part of the Cricut family for years now! I love getting my machine out to make all the crafts for Charlie’s birthdays, parties, or creating greeting cards, and holiday cards. There is always something special about receiving a handmade card. (I personally love making them!) With the Cricut Joy, making a Holiday card couldn’t be easier. You simply choose your design, place your card in, and let the magic happen!
- Helzberg– Okay, Santa- I must have been really good to deserve this adorable paper clip chain bracelet. How perfect is this going to be to complete any holiday look? It would honestly be perfect layered with other bracelets or it’s unique enough that it can make a statement on its own. Check off your holiday wish list with the gift of jewelry.
- Candy Cane Shea Sugar Scrub from Tree Hut– This Candy Cane Shea Sugar Scrub is like having a little piece of the North Pole right in your hand! I love using sugar scrubs, especially in the winter months to exfoliate my body and get rid of any dry skin. This scrub, in particular, has shea butter combined with natural oils so it’s going to give my skin some intense hydration and promote elasticity while leaving me feeling smooth, silky, and glowing! The Candy Cane is perfect for the Holidays, but be sure to check out the other scents from the Tree Hut.
- Chocolat-e – Have you ever participated in a chocolate tasting? It is truly an experience. Normally when I eat chocolate I just toss it in my mouth and I’m on my way. The holidays are always about indulging and I couldn’t think of a better way to indulge than with some gourmet chocolate from Chocolat-e. You can pick up the DISCOVERY box for a fun tasting night for you or with your friends. Take a moment from the hustle and bustle to really wake up your senses and truly taste the chocolate. It really will take a simple task like eating chocolate and turn it into a savoring experience. Enjoy 15% OFF after registering to our newsletter. (Promo code included in the welcome email.)
- Figenza – Instead of taking a bottle of wine for a host give, take something unique like this Figenza Mediterranean Fig vodka. The purple packaging is beautiful and would pair perfectly with a little bow. You could even go the next level and create a cute little gift basket with everything you need to make a Mediterranean Mule- a twist on a classic. Here is what you will need:
Bottle of Figenza Mediterranean Fig Vodka
10% off all orders: FIGSFORHER21 – Valid 11/29 to 12/10