July is always one of my busiest months of the year workwise due to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but that also means that I was able to put a lot of energy and focus into shopping last month. Basically, my July 2022 Monthly Favorites are GOOD. I’m so excited to share this list of items as we get closer to rounding out the summer. I know I say this a lot, but this year is really flying by! We’re already starting to prepare for Charlie to go back to school in a few weeks, and I have to admit that I get a little emotional every time that she goes back. For you mamas out there, does it ever get easier?
Okay, okay, pulling myself together now…let me know which of these items you’re most excited about because I’m truly in love with every single one!
July 2022 Monthly Favorites
1. If Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt– I picked this sweatshirt up at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale with zero regrets. It’s soft and perfectly oversized–it’s slowly becoming my new “work from home” uniform!
2. Wide Leg Trousers– I can’t get over how cute and well-made these wide leg trousers are. The fit is amazing, and they look very high-end for only $35.99.
3. Skarlett Blue Lace Bra– One of my new favorite everyday bras! It’s supportive, comfortable, and PRETTY. I do tend to wear it under slightly thicker fabrics so that the lace doesn’t show through.
4. Swim Too Deep Turtleneck Sweater – I picked this up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and I’m in love. It’s the perfect oversized sweater with a good amount of stretch.
5. Nearly Natural Olive Tree– I always get questions about this tree when we have guests over, so I felt I had to share. There’s something romantic about it, and it really elevates the space.
6. Ceramic Hand Vase– Isn’t this vase so darling? It has easily become one of my favorite decor pieces. I chose to add a bit of baby’s breath for a light, fresh look.
7. NASA Tee Shirt- Don’t mind me…just obsessing over yet another adorable oversized tee. Not a band tee this time, but I love the retro NASA graphic. Super cute with a pair of bike shorts or skirt.
8. High Rise Smocked Shorts- I’m always looking for new loungewear because we like being cozy in this family! Charlie still insists on putting her pjs on as soon as we get home, and I’ve fully adopted her mindset. These waffle-knit shorts are so soft and flowy that you won’t want to take them off!
9. Two Piece Sweatsuit Shorts– I’m loving this lounge set from Amazon. This particular color stuck out to me first, but I also just really like how this set is cut. It comes in lots of other colors too, so I might have to buy one or two more…