2021 Top 10 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Items
2021 Top 10 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Items
‘Tis the season for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I probably say this every single year, but I honestly love this sale. There is just something about browsing all the Fall trends that gets me so excited for the upcoming season! Don’t get me wrong, I love Summer and want it to last as long as possible, but my happy place is definitely in the Fall. It’s actually my favorite season to buy clothes. I think by now most people have a pretty good idea how the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale works, so I’m not going to waste any time explaining! (Although, I’m happy to if you are unfamiliar!)
I’m not one who goes completely crazy buying a TON from this sale, but I do like to spend some time sorting through it and sharing my favorite items with you. Honestly, I always end up finding some of my favorite pieces or items each year from the sale that I continue to use constantly over the course of the year or several years so today I’m going to share some of those tried and true items. Some of my favorite things to buy during the sale usually consist of new beauty products or tools, denim, sweaters, and definitely boots for the upcoming Fall season. You honestly can’t go wrong with any of those items- especially when they are on sale.
- Barefoot Dreams® (Anything) – I have been a dedicated customer of Barefoot Dreams for years- I mean even before the Anniversary Sale. Their products are actually the softest and they last forever, so I completely feel justified in investing the money into this brand. When you can get it on sale- I say take the plunge. There is not a day we do not use our Barefoot Dreams® Cozy Chic™ Throw Blankets (Charlie actually sleeps with hers every single night.) I use the In the Wild version. We also wash them weekly and the hold up SO WELL. I’ve also have their robe that I use in the winter months. I am going to be adding this little top to my cart. Hopefully it doesn’t sell out before I can purchase.
- Spanx® Faux Leather Leggings– These leggings are EVERYTHING. I cannot tell you how much I wear these during the Fall and winter months. The #1 question I always get when I talk about them is “Are they worth it?” 100% yes. I’ll tell you why- I’ve had mine for 5 years now- wash them regularly and they have not stretched out or changed the color one bit. I have tried off brands or similar styles that never last- so I stick with what works. Honestly, they are originally $98 and I would 100% pay that, but take advantage of the Anniversary sale and score them for $64.
- Riki 10X Skinny Lighted Mirror– I had been lusting after this mirror forever, but couldn’t quite bring myself to pay $210 for it. Last year was the first year I saw it on the Anniversary sale and I have not looked back. I LOVE IT. I use it every single day. I also even travel with it – YES I LOVE IT THAT MUCH. The lighting is so good and it comes with a magnifying mirror and a cell phone holder which is also great for recording video. It’s also pretty thin which makes it easy to travel with and it comes with it’s own stand as well. The current price is $130 (from $210) and I think it’s so worth it!
- Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant and Antiperspirant – This one is so random, right? I’m going to get a little TMI with you, but I swear to you this is the ONLY deodorant that works for me. Honestly- you name it, I’ve tried. Even men’s deodorant. I buy this pack of 3 every year and it actually lasts me the entire year. At first look the $69 price tag for deodorant seems kind of crazy, but if you divide that by 12 months in a year it’s $5.57 a month. It’s really not that bad at all. The best part is this is the best smelling deodorant I have ever smelled. It’s like a spa it smells so good.
- Nike Sportswear Crewneck Sweatshirt– I am a sweatshirt fiend. I have way too many and I definitely don’t need more- however, I always buy more. I bought this from last year’s sale in the grey and I love it so much I’m going to buy it in black this year. I wear it on constant repeat because it’s so comfortable and so cute. This is just one of those items I randomly bought and was so happy I did.
- Fall Booties / Boots / Shoes– I definitely always end up buying a few pairs of shoes from the sale. I bought these Marc Fisher booties a few years ago and they are a closet staple of mine. I also have these Suede ones that I love- the heel is the perfect height and they go with all types of denim. I haven’t decided which ones I’m buying this year but this little collage shows everything I have my eye on. Fingers crossed my size is still in stock!
- Denim – Good denim can be pricey and I always use this sale to stock up on the latest denim trends for the season. Honestly, some of the jeans are $29. How can you pass that up? All of the ones I have my eye on are under $100 so I’m definitely here for that. I was THRILLED to find out that Good American has a ton of options on the Anniversary sale this year. I just tried this brand for the first time in march and I’ve been hooked ever since. In fact- the exact style I’m wearing is on sale for under $100- it’s just in a different color, which is even better for Fall. They are the most comfortable and flattering jeans I own. Madewell, which is another favorite for denim, also has some great options as well!
- Concert Tees – Nordstrom is coming in hot with the concert tees this year and I love them! There is such a great selection so I’m definitely going to be grabbing 1-2!
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Shampoo and Conditioner Set– Several years ago my hair was just really damaged from continual bleaching and this shampoo and conditioner was what saved it- I swear. I actually went away from it for a while and I’ve noticed my hair being damaged so I immediately switched back. It’s super hydrating which is perfect for my often dry hair. It’s pricey, but it saves my hair every single time!
- Back to the Basics- I also love using this sale to stock up on some basic pieces. I’m a sucker for a simple t-shirt. I love cropped ones, oversized ones, and everything in the middle. A lot of times you and score some good ones for under $15.